- If you have any back, knee or any other health complications, do NOT attempt to mount the Skycamp on your vehicle.
- Your vehicle MUST have a roof rack or cross bars installed in order to mount the Skycamp.
- The cross bars MUST have a dynamic weight load of at least 165lbs (75kgs) and MUST be at least 30” (76cm) apart.
- If you are unsure of the mounting process or have any questions, contact an iKamper representative at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is easiest to mount the Skycamp from the side of your vehicle, not from the front or the back.
- Have two people stand at the front of the Skycamp, and two people at the back.
- Grab the panel on the bottom of the Skycamp and lift up to your waist.
- Lift the Skycamp up to your shoulders, and then above your head.
- Gently slide the Skycamp onto your cross bars.
- Make sure the Skycamp is centered.